Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Astrologers are the world's first bloggers, how do they do 12 a day? #BritishDadStuff


(I mixed it up with the sudoku, again)

You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you want an Astrologer to predict an easy week.


Putting out a blog every day is nearly impossible.

How on earth do Astrologers do it?

Every day, not putting out a post...
...but managing to knock out 12 of them.

Even if it is completely made up - in fact, especially if it's made up, that's even more difficult.

I can barely write stuff about myself, that actually happened, right in front of me.

If I had to do 12 posts a day, I'd probably be gawping up at the stars looking for something to write about.

I'm like a really slow Astrologer.

Looking the wrong way.


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
I always walk around with my flies hanging down #BRITISHDADSTUFF


(MYSTIC MEG VOICE) I predict that you can get my post every day direct by email instead...
...if you click here and predict your email address for me and I will do all of the rest.