Tuesday, 26 July 2016

When you get pen marks off your car interior... #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when life brings you lemons, you make... a youtube walkthrough video.


Another video - this time to show you how to get pen (or crayon or biro) out of your car interior upholstery - especially the light coloured fabric on the roof.

Don't know why we've got pens in the back... the way I drive should be entertainment enough.

I am proud of my girl's creativity though.
Look at it - it's like the Sistine Chapel.
(If it were near a bored 5 year old with a Crayola).

The trick with this is dab at it with your pants - as always - don't rub.

I was scared this was going to go wrong.

And what? I've already got pen on my roof.

Sure, we all love the Disney liberal Hollywood agenda musicals... but how about just once they do a movie called Don't Draw On Your Dad's Roof.

Like all Dads, all I want to do is make the devaluing go down less quickly...
... then we win.

But it's a Volkswagen recalled car - so the mindless scrawl all over it's probably made it go up in value.


So I hope this video helps.




It's the third video where I'm fixing something using surgical spirit -- they should call it "You've got a kid and you care too much about your stuff liquid."

My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
Me trying to help an angry old lady not cross the road #BritishDadStuff


Get these posts daily by email. And thanks for subscribing, it helps me keep this blog going...