Tuesday, 12 July 2016

We got no leaflets in the post shouting at me to do something #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you’re tired of being yelled at by people who aren’t even under your roof.


Disappointed that in the post today, there weren't any leaflets with capital letters shouting at me to do something.

Because it looks like they only show up when there’s something that they want me to do... right now.



And it turns out the smaller the lettering... the longer it takes to get to our bin.

Which is a shame, because they think they'll get me to do whatever they want to get me to do - quicker - if they use bigger words.

Or bigger paper.

But that's why our letterboxes are that big - it's to stop people shouting through them....

...or using the next size up from A4.

Maybe it might be less rude if, you know, they showed up once - just once - when they didn't want me to do, whatever they want to get me to do... right now.

And I guess we already paid for the ones in these pictures...

so we thought we might as well try and use them in our house for our own "message".




My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
THE PROBLEM WITH SPUD-U-LIKE (30 years after it was needed) #BritishDadStuff


Here's some Permission Marketing right here -- why not sign up to get these daily by email. And if you ever want them to stop coming, you can unsubscribe any time. Promise. I tried it myself and it works...