Tuesday, 19 July 2016

How to turn back time on a recalled Volkswagen #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you have the urge to make very dull how-to videos.


I'm really torn about sharing these videos on the blog.
I'm experimenting - they're very specific things that I have had to look up and they're not online.
So what's the urge to fill this gap in human knowledge?

I hate being on camera - so why do I still want to do it?
Is it some kind of Dad biological need to teach you - my surrogate children - all the things I have learned on life's journey?

I guess this is my Legacy.
And I'm putting them here each day, so that over time my Legacy will become the greatest body of wisdom I can build and pass on.
Today, the most important and urgent thing I have to share with you is
"How to avoid coping with the wrong time on a VW Touran"



I blew our family's wealth - and your inheritance - on a recalled car that will get no refund or compensation - but it's okay...
...because now I can show you how to change the clock on the thing.

My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
My supermarket review from every single living week #British Dad Stuff