Thursday, 14 July 2016

Help! Disabled train toilet door wont work! My new #BritishDadStuff movie



You know you're a Great British Dad...
...when you hide your deepest irrational fears. But make short movies about them instead.


ME:
"Hello, I'm Neil, and today I'm going to show you a short movie that I've made. It's about the biggest fear that all commuters have.
And that is the disabled train door toilets opening while you're in there.

I don't know why it's such a big fear...

because all that would happen is that everyone else in the carriage would see your bum.

But everyone else in the carriage would be just as scared of showing their bum.

So it's a bit of an irrational fear.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this film.

And I would just like to thank Southern Railway and their shareholders for their assistance in making this happen.
Or not happen.

Enjoy."


Help! Disabled train toilet door wont work! Un film de #BritishDadStuff




My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
Teaching my kids about why we have CCTV everywhere #BritishDadStuff


I'm measuring my self-worth through YouTube subscriptions. Right now I'm 44. You can be number 45 by clicking here.