Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Hot women handing out leaflets trying to make us better people #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you think you shouldn't be struggling to be a good Family Man.


Is it me or are the women who hand out the leaflets about God and how we're living our life all wrong, getting hotter?

I know it's a deliberate temptation and I am not thinking upon or acting upon it - but Son of the Big One more and more of them are hot.

What does that say about me?

Am I noticing the beauty of God's creation... or is it just really really wrong.

What if we needed a sign to help us? Ah, there it is.



By the way, that picture is exactly how men watch wrongness.
In a formal suit, with an active look of anguish.
He looks pained but actually he's probably so jaded that he's just run out of obscure words to search.
And I love that there's a QR code to scan.



Like if the message of this affects you, you're going to get out your phone in public to scan it.

Which, taking this picture, is exactly what I look like I'm now doing.

Like looking up things on the web isn't exactly where that man's troubles started.


My complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is coming together here

Previous post...
How you can rewire your own brain to be happy - fave stuff on the web


THANKS for subscribing... to get these by email directly from google, just click on the link and give me your email address - it's all automatic and you can unsubscribe at any time. Plus it helps me keep going with this... go on, I can tell you're curious. It's safe. I put my own address in to make sure.