Tuesday, 17 May 2016

What if I weren't a Dad. I'd make a terrible cult leader. #BritishDadStuff




You know that you are a Great British Dad...
...when you think about what you would be doing instead, if you weren't a Dad.



What if I weren't a Dad?

I'd make a terrible cult leader.

I'd give it a go though.


Sure, the orgies and berry gathering would go great.

Gathering berries and orgies.

They'd be covered.

That's a given.


I could even probably find somehow a way of combining the two.

But after that - I don't think I'd have much beyond the orgies and the gathering berries.


They'd be all whiny after, like, a week.

They'd moan: "I've got a sore bum!"

From their limited diet of all those berries.



My almost complete guide to Understanding Your British Dad is here

Previous post...
The closing theme from MONKEY cant get it out of my head - its #35 in my top 100 FAVE TV MOMENTS


Get these posts daily by email. And thanks for subscribing...