Thursday, 3 March 2016

Love Judd Apatow's Love - so much I'm trying to not watch it



One of my favourite bits of yesterday was watching Judd Apatow's "Love".
(put onto it by my writing buddy Tim Dann instead of what we should've been talking about which is how monsters would use Skype).

If you haven't seen it yet - you'll love it.
Or love trying it.

One of the clever things about it is how it's able to keep two characters apart, yet drip feed enough moments to keep them together. I'm 6 episodes in and hooked - you know, the kind of hooked where you want to slow down and pace out the binge-watching because you don't want it to end too soon.

Spacing out the Netflix box sets is the new Terry and Thingy from The Likely Lads trying to avoid hearing the football match score.

My complete guide to Understanding Your Great British Dad is here

Previous post...
My Hierarchy of Television - bits of telly that are more than others


Subscribe to my blog by email here, thanks!