Wednesday, 17 February 2016

What British Dads do in the house when the wife and kids go away for a few days #BritishDadStuff



You know you're a Great British Dad when...

...your Other Half takes the kids away for two days.


There is only one thing on your mind.

You do what all married men with kids do when left alone overnight in the house.

See how cold you can get the place to drop.



Before you put on a hat.

Nearly everything is switched off - where are those 129 watts coming from?!
(16 of the 145w pictured are on the light so I can take the picture).

And it's like the temperature's going up.
What am I doing wrong?

Maybe I'm standing too close to the box that measures the energy that's flying out of the house.



Just went to take a picture... but it's still going up.
Then realised.
THE TIMER SWITCH.

It wasnt the kids - I'm being ruined by my own technology.

It's literally measuring the energy that I am wasting.


All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
CSI BritishDadStuff - Nerf bullet, through living room paper lantern shade