Saturday, 16 January 2016

Old Spice Man muscle music, funny cos its sacred and profane with the big list growing bigger here

Old Spice Muscle Man Music



There's a theory that when you combine the Sacred with the Profane, you conjure up scenes which are even more powerful, compelling or funny.

Here is the Old Spice Muscle Music (or in his words, DO IT!)



You could look at it as a combination of:

Music (Sacred) and Bodybuilding (Profane)
Or
Music (Sacred) and Technology (Profane)
Or
Music (Sacred) and Shouting (Profane)

And "Flame Sax!" is
Instrument (Sacred) and Flamethrower (Profane)
Or
Fire (Sacred) and Saxophone (Profane)

Anyway, I've spent most of tonight shooting my first Sacred and Profane videos - and I noticed that I put a whole list of sacreds into a list of profanes... so here they are extracted as my final list of sacred and profanes before the first big draw of random combinations next weekend.




Trust
Family home
Laughter
Community
Making love
Promise
Cwtch
Accents
Naked
Medal


Angry voice
Actor/Actress
Engineer
Paint
Falling over
Dirty
Lottery
Punk
Racism
Demon


The (now complete) big fat list of Sacred and Profanes is here


Previous post... (which looks like a double-profane)
Asdas car park, where my son learnt his first swear #BritishDadStuff


Just click here, and I can send you these posts every day by email - just drop me your email address by following this link, thanks!