Thursday, 21 January 2016

I feel sorry for CEOs of big companies... because I am a Great British Dad #BritishDadStuff



You know that you are a Great British Dad when...

You feel sorry for CEOs of multinational companies, because...


...they don't get to help push their neighbour's car round the corner to the garage in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon.

Or dance in the kitchen to "My First, My Last, My Everything" just because the school-run got home a bit early.

Or giggle at the dog on the front lawn pulling itself along to scratch its bum.

Or offer the bus driver of the Guildford Park & Ride
the 5th doughnut in a pack of 5,
scoffed by their family of 4,
on the back row of 3 seats,
out of sight of his rear-view mirror.

Or bounce with their kids for ten minutes too long on a trampoline.


I know they don't do these things.

Because they don't talk about doing these things.

How's that share price and 3-year strategy going?

Ah, nice.




All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
Dinner vs. Tea - the battle over our kids language continues #BritishDadStuff


Sending these posts out daily by email -- subscribe by bunging your address for me here -- unsubscribe totally any time!