Friday, 15 January 2016

Asdas car park, where my son learnt his first swear #BritishDadStuff



You know you're a Great British Dad when...

...your child learns their first swear word in the Asda car park.


Ah look, there it is. Asda car park.

The place where my 6 year old son learnt his first swear word.

From me.

Thanks to my very broad North London pronunciation of it, he's got it completely wrong.

But alas, he has enough consonants in there to know exactly what it is.

Indeed. Arrkinnell.

Please please please, whatever you do,
Promise me you'll never never never use that word...
...anywhere near Mummy.

"Oh she did a swearing last week. It was really bad."

"What was it?"

"I can't tell you.
(THEN) It was really bad."





All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
British Dads making mistakes. Or getting condoms in the online supermarket delivery #BritishDadStuff


I've only got around 10 subscribers by email, but I cherish each and every one of them - so if you're still reading to here on the mailout? I really appreciate it. If you've not subscribed, but you're curious, then click here to get these posts by email each day...