Friday, 25 December 2015

Pointing out to my kids who's dead in Band Aid, and 15 other British Dad Christmas Pleasures #BritishDadStuff

I know that this year is the optimum xmas year for my two kids, so I'm trying to log the little pleasures along the way during these 48 hours...
Here goes.



Christmas Pleasures #1
Laughing with my son like Beavis & Butthead for five minutes at The Boy From The Snowman's bum.




Christmas Pleasures #2
Giving my 4 yr old daughter a ride on my back like The Snowman with my chest hair for reins.
(This is the nearest picture I could get. Any closer, and it looks like utter filth).




Christmas Pleasures #3
Wife begging me to get the kids "outside" for some "air".




Christmas Pleasures #4
Being Jolly with the delivery men who've already been round three times while we're out cutting no ice whatsoever.




Christmas Pleasures #5
Laughing with my boy some more like Beavis & Butthead at Santa's bum.




Christmas Pleasures #6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Meet "Donner", "Blitzer",
"Comet", "Dancer",
"Cupid", "Dasher",
"Prancer", and good 'ole "Rudolf"




Christmas Pleasures #14
Stopping the kids from playing until all the important notices have been read and kept in a safe place for future reference.




Christmas Pleasures #15
Writing the wi-fi code as big as I can on the living room mirror.




Christmas Pleasures #16
Pointing out which of Band Aid are dead to completely uninterested kids every time it's on like my parents did with Dad's Army.




Christmas Pleasures #16
Personalised Nutella!
(Love that they used the correct brand colours).




All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
Fishing out toys from behind the radiators using only a strip of Hotwheels track British Dad Challenge - another #BritishDadStuff Gameshow Round...


Get these posts daily by email. And thanks for subscribing, it genuinely helps me keep this blog going...