Monday, 23 November 2015

Stingy Star Wars - delight your kids with how to make a new lightsaber on the cheap #StarWars #TightwadDad



Getting ready for the Star Wars Universe to Use The Force on my wallet... and shake down our household.

Man, I'd love The Empire to invade Princess Elsa's Arendelle.

Get the Frozen and Rebel Alliance merchandise thing done in one hit.

(Still saving up for the Princess Anna "Take Me Up The North Mountain" SatNav kit).

Last week it was the Austerity Star Wars Value Darth Vader gift idea.

This week, it's just the thing for a poor Padwan: how to build your own lightsaber.
Green one.
For the goodies.

It was either the picture above, or the one below... I can't decide.

Got a bit of a hassle from the young Jedi knight in the house - he didn't quite buy me dressing it up as something from the back of Watto's Junkyard.

You might need a better story to pull this one off.
Whooom - whooomm - look, it slices!
Whooom...




Look, I clearly need help.
If you've got any more ideas for Stingy Star Wars merch, leave me a comment below

Or drop me a tweet!


All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
Cheerleaders meeting actual men. It's jawdropping cos it's sacred and profane, and here's my next ten. #amwriting


And thanks for subscribing by email, it helps me keep this blog going... and the link is here.