Monday, 16 November 2015

Seen any funny foreign language TV comedy sketches? Got any good ones? - Fave TV #33



Working on an idea for BBC Four.
In my head.

BBC Four love their foreign language dramas.

So my idea is for a foreign language sketch show.


It will be known as the Foreign language sketch shows show.

Or Funny Foreigners.


Have you seen any that make your jaw drop?

Here are some bizarre ones to get started.

Not safe for work.

Or, maybe anywhere.

This is from Áramótaskaupið,


Klovn - God Jul Frank



Thanks for any you can tweet me, or Leave in the comments below!

This is from Nick

Medieval helpdesk with English subtitles



Some random other ones I haven't even looked through yet.

This could take a while to wade through.

I will factor that into my programme pitch.

Stelpurnar


Fóstbræður



Got any others? Thanks for any links!

All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
Got my new inner arm tattoo changed... because it's #armtattoowisdom