Friday, 27 November 2015

Oh Lord, wont you buy me... a sacred and profane combination for brilliant ideas #scriptchat



There's a theory that when you combined the SACRED with the PROFANE,
...you end up with art (actual art, or drama, or comedy, or music) that's a little bit more powerful.


Every Friday I add to the list, and this is literally my very last bunch of "Sacreds" I could scrape together...

(I've got another 21 profanes...
can anyone help out with some more sacreds to take this up to Christmas???)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a Mercedes-Benz

Prayer (sacred),
Oh Lord (sacred)...

with
... Buy me (profane),
a luxury brand car (profane, profane, profane)

Here's this week's ten of each.



Fresh
Hair
Hug
Book
Space
Egg
Heaven
Fruit
Laughter
Drift


Jealousy
Anger
Lust
Laziness
Forgetting
Boxing
Zimmer Frame
Photography
Mould
Outlet


The (nearly complete) big fat list of Sacred and Profanes is here

I'm REALLY running low on Sacreds... can you think of any?
Huge appreciation for any in comments below

or tweet me!

What do you think? Comments below All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
Again in the coffee shop with my new inner arm tattoo. #ArmTattooWisdom


Get these posts daily by email - thanks for subscribing here...