Thursday, 12 November 2015

Any and every James Hunt documentary... My Fave TV #32



You know you're a British Dad when you wonder...

Watching how many James Hunt documentaries on YouTube is "too many" for a straight man?



First one I ever saw was the brilliant Clash of the Titans, made by some mates who are all big telly cheeses now.



It's the same story I've seen many different times now.




I like the bits with the "Sex is the breakfast of champions" team badge...



And that bit from 1976 where he tells Murray Walker "I'm in the middle of a race dear boy".




I love it.


My full Top 100 TV list is coming together here...

And here are the last few...


#26 Late Night with David Letterman



#27 Chopper Squad



#28 CHiPs



#29 The BBC Grandstand Fight



#30 Rainbow



#31 The Theme From Juliet Bravo



Previous post...
Privatise the NHS. #SavetheNHS And make its workers the owners.