Friday, 6 November 2015

A kitten rolling up like a Transformer... it's funny cos it's sacred and profane #Screenwriting

There's a theory that combining the Sacred with the Profane makes for funnier ideas.

Here's a kitten (sacred)



Here is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots (profane)



And here's the kitten folding itself up into Autobot mode...



Sacred and Profane.

Every Friday I add to my sacred and profane lists...
here's this week's ones...



Rememberance
Shower
Planting
Chess
Kiss
Holidays
Christmas
Beach
Sea Gull
Warmth


Crush
Cables
Hunters
Freezer
Terms and Conditions
Hairy
Motorway
Bum
Tupperware
Pig

The big fat list of Sacred and Profanes is here

I'm running short on Sacreds... can you think of any?
I'd appreciate any comments below


Previous post...
This was Saturday Night - Juliet Bravo theme stuck in my head -- FAVE TV #31


And I send these out by email every day, just click here for me to add you to the list...