Saturday, 17 October 2015

Why I cant stop watching a load of Eurovision announcers getting ready to give their points... Fave TV #30



Don't know why I watch these videos all the way through.

A load of Eurovision - what used to be called jury announcers - getting ready for their big moment.

Paulina Chylewska, Poland / voting circuit



It's compelling... I don't know why I can't look away...

Maybe it's a really super-specific form of voyeurism...

ESC2013 - Croatia / voting circuit 1



And the dress rehearsals... a big show in normal clothes... one day all TV will be like this...

ESC2012 - 3rd dress rehearsal mix




Added it to my list of fave stuff on the web

Previous post...
Writing drama and comedy from 2 wrongs at once... #writingtips


Get these posts by email... just send me your email address direct by clicking this link.