Wednesday, 30 September 2015

There's no right way to drive past a gritter... #BritishDadStuff



Alright, this is a bit of an experiment.

I've done some of these posts before, but trying them out again on youtube.



Edited the whole damn thing on Youtube's video editor under the 'creator tools'.

What's great is that you can edit sequences...
...and then edit those sequences into your new editing sequences.
Like this, what has become the "Full theme from BritishDadStuff".
Eat your heart out, Ron Grainer.

The Full Theme from British Dad Stuff



Hit a problem where there was an instant copyright claim on my own material, even though I'd just uploaded it...
and turns out it's just a glitch where if a video is set to "Monetize", it won't let you import the sound into the video you're editing.

Anyway, grab your popcorn (still not found a recipe for making popcorn properly 'cinema sweet', instead of 'cinema with a grainy bowl of sugar'... - see also, why I am not a food blogger).
Here it comes.

Theres no right way to drive past a road gritter #BritishDadStuff




All my British Dad Stuff is here

Previous post...
A picture of my new inner arm tattoo this week... its #ArmTattooWisdom


Get these posts direct to your email... I'll never give your address to anyone, ever.