Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Dads with action cameras, and what they film when they have no action to point them at



Ricoh Action Camera WG-M1

I bought an action camera.

I don't do any of the activites that are pictured on the box.

I can't do any of the activities that are pictured on the box.



I dipped it into the sea.

But only as deep as it went up to my shorts. (link here)




I have now run out of action things to film.

I will start a blog documenting this problem, and call it
DADS WITH ACTION CAMERAS (AND NO ACTION TO POINT THEM AT).


All my British dad stuff is here

Previous post...
You can't have a fight in a 9pm British TV Drama without it going up against a bookcase...


Subscribe by email... get the posts direct for free for however long you'd like to help this thing keep going...