Thursday, 28 May 2015

My Life in 100 Objects. #2 My Bolognese Top

You know you've let yourself go in a relationship.
However diligent you are with the obvious stuff, tics start to creep in.
Tells.
And they're just there, uncommented upon.
Behold.



#2 My Bolognese Top

I guess having comfort-wear around the house is normal.
But this is purely practical.
It's called My Bolognese Top - for the obvious.

And sometimes while eating other stuff too.
Like curries.
It means my good stuff doesn't get stained, but man... I know deep down this sits completely in the category of slightly-off-trend shirts, torn pants and holey socks.

If you wouldn't wear it outside the house... you shouldn't be wearing it in it.

Anyway, it's my must-have for this season. For every season.
For the list...
This is my Bolognese Top.


All my ADVENTURES IN BRITISH DAD STUFF here

Previous post...
Awkward Photos of Lakers Cheerleaders Meeting Awkward Men - Fave things on the web...


Click here to subscribe by email. Thanks. Helps me keep this going.