Monday, 11 May 2015

bumholes. And other words I've added to Googles dictionary. Because I am British. And me.



You can check which words have been added to your Android phone dictionary by clicking on Settings - language & input - personal dictionary.

I did that, and here are some more words I've put on it myself.

Boyster
- a TV show we did on Disney XD

brum
- as in Birmingham. Guessing I'm not the only person who uses this word

bulletpoints
- this seems a legit word that isn't in the dictionary already

cc'd
- something I think I probably mention a lot in emails.

Chima
- as in Lego Chima. My son is really into this and I don't yet get why.

Clapham
- left this on the list because everyone will have towns and villages on theirs

connections
- no idea why this wasn't on there in the first place

d'ya
- okay. I completely understand why this wasn't on there in the first place.

Damo
- everyone knows a Damo, don't they though?

dat
- as in "true dat"

drafting
- a very posh way of saying writing. Which itself is a very posh way of saying typing.

Dum
- as in dum dum dum

Dyas
- as in Robert

e-cigarettes
- the world is moving faster than my Android personal dictionary. This was for the 2015 election debates.

en
- as in en route. Something I'm always messaging.
Much fancier than "I'm late".

eps
- episodes

More eps this week. Another 16ish words tomorrow


Some of my other Dad Stuff For My Kids is here

Previous post...
81 words I've had to manually add to my Android phone because I'm British. And me.


I send out posts by email... subscribe here.