Tuesday, 21 April 2015

I'm still a tightwad dad with another 45p can of ASDA deodorant and a pen. Any ideas how to make it look like a £2.99 one? #BritishDadStuff


"I'm a tightwad dad with a 45p can of deodorant and a pen.
Any ideas how to make it look like a £2.99 one?"
When this went out last week, here's some of what came back.



- Write £2.99 on it, in a posh font.

- Hand write "Ghia" in a flowing cursive script in that small white space under the word "price". Don't worry if it overlaps the other words.

- Add some letters - make ASDA, SNASDA; Add a questionmark after Smart; Change Price to priceless. Draw a picture of a hot Scandinavian underneath, partially clad, posing as if to say - I'm sexy - come on world, deal with it. Snasda smart? Priceless.

- Write ACTIVE in the white space underneath.

Behold.



THIS is worth £2.99.

Not sure I got the Hot Scandinavians right.


Just click here if you'd like to be added to my mailing list...

Previous post...
Four of my First World Problems... for tightwad dads...


All my ADVENTURES OF A BRITISH DAD