Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Our dirty phone that we use for oafish companies



Meet our dirty phone.

It only took me 18 years of having a mobile to work out that having a fake phone number that isn't so fake that you can't get in there to confirm it's real, but very very dirty.



My mate Rob grew up in Leytonstone, which meant he was cursed with a home number that started with the code "555".
And the next 4 digits were really easy too - I remember them clearly 25 years on.

I saw girls literally roll their eyes on seeing the phone number being handed over to them.
It could not look more fake if you tried.


All my BRITISH DAD STUFF here

Previous post...
My list of all the indulgences that stop me earning cash - (adventures of a tightwad dad)


Get these by email... I'll never give your address to anyone, ever.