Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Rinsed again by South West Trains - to the tune of Let It Go from Frozen - adventures of a tightwad dad...



Nearly exactly a year ago today, I put out a post about how the 3rd rail froze over and what a pain it was trying to get a refund out of South West Trains.


Nearly exactly the same thing happened today.

Fed up of whining at South West Trains.



So singing to them now instead.

I'm losing it. I'm really losing it.

With apologies to Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez,
(but with 3 scratched DVDs now, not too huge)
and anyone with any care for musical theatre.





Bit rusty on the words after this bit...



Give up.




All my ADVENTURES OF A BRITISH DAD from the beginning here

Previous post...
Even more uninvented words for tightwad dads... arsetroturf


Try these by email... I'll never give your address to anyone, ever.