Monday, 27 October 2014

Train Disabled Toilet Door song - DAD STUFF FOR MY KIDS

Train Disabled Toilet Door song



The disabled toilet automatic doors on the train,
Are so very slow to move, it's a bit of a pain.
They're kindly built for the differently-abled, not me,
I must stand there and wait before I begin my wee.

The access is good and inclusive and right,
For years campaigners this privilege did fight.
But these eternal seconds are giving me the hump,
All I want to do is start my dump.

I was stood there.
Like a lemon.
Doing my thing now.
Feels like heaven.

We have to check that no disabled are near,
So we can enter their only bogs without fear.
I've seen men forget to press the button marked 'lock'.
The door opens and the whole carriage can see his what he's doing.

-- INSERT VIDEO OF DOOR CLOSING WITH THE COUNTDOWN MUSIC OVER THE TOP --



All my 2014 Dad Stuff For My Kids is here (when I get round to pasting them in...)

Previous post...
And Its At Times Like This, I Often Think... - DAD STUFF FOR MY KIDS


Get this sheer gold direct via email here...