Monday, 15 September 2014

Thinking up the next Red Magazine Brag-ticle business ideas for my wife - #TightwadDad

- Thinking up the next Red Magazine Brag-ticle business ideas for my wife -



Life in 2014:
I haven't read my Wife's Red Magazine much - but when I do - they always have articles about someone who’s moved with to the country their husband (because of his job) and is bringing up their many kids while also successfully starting up an innovative and successful business.

I want to impress my missus by coming up with other self-start-up business ideas that would attract a Red Magazine braggy article (Bragticle).

But so far I've only come up with:
Making bespoke cupcake cases.

Engineering the perfect bread bin.

Trainer Tailoring.

Car Interiors Feng-Shui.

Shelf Storage Architect.

Designing Handbag-bags (bags for handbags).

Bikini Topiary.


One day I'll crack it.

ADVENTURES OF A TIGHTWAD DAD begins right here...

Previous post...
WHICH WAY UP? - the new thing in our Friday Night Late Night GRANDY Art Gallery...


Get these posts direct by email here...