Wednesday, 10 September 2014

More stuff from my lists of the sacred and the profane...

A good way to sometimes find the funny, is to slam together something that is sacred with something that is profane.

The high and the low.

So I'm building the lists, and here is the next batch.

By the way, I've been jazzing these up with pictures... but this one was slightly difficult.

The best I could come up with for "Priest" was a picture of Michael Landon from Highway To Heaven.

And for tattoos... I for a moment wondered if someone had ever got a tattoo of Michael Landon.

I love my work. Behold.

SACRED



Clergy
Bishop
Priest
Angels
Choir
Art Gallery
Library
Museum
Playground
Church
PROFANE



Skid mark
Brown mud
Fertilizer
Bad smell
Prolapse
Colostomy bag
Flood
Tattoos
Soot
Smoke


Complete list of Sacred And Profane banked here

Previous post...
I'm a Tightwad Dad with 45p can of arm spray and a pen. Any design ideas to make it look like 2.99?


Or get these posts direct by email here...