Monday, 8 September 2014

Adventures of being a Tightwad Dad - #TightwadDad



#TightwadDad
I’m not a hippie, a communist, or an entrepreneur.

I am a tightwad Dad.

It’s difficult typing those words, because “you only had one job”.

To provide for your family.

So to me, it’s funny that I simultaneously have to hold back spending.

I’ve got every company in the country trying to get its mitts into our bank account - mostly by direct debit.

I have weak moments.
And every day my beautiful long-suffering Wife tolerates my half-arsed ideas, opinions and schemes.

So I’ll try and capture my efforts and skirmishes with companies to see if I ever get to the point where I can beat #Daddanomics and stop being a #TightwadDad.

At the weekend, I bought a can of antiperspirant for 45p.

Previous post...
TWO LINES FROM MY DOCTOR'S DESK - another fine mess on our walls of Friday Night Toddler Art Gallery


Get these posts direct by email here...