Friday, 15 August 2014

FREEDOM CORNER - our house being wrecked as Friday Night Toddler Art Gallery

"Basically, our kids destroying our home, one work of art at a time..."
Another example from The Friday Night Toddler Art Gallery...

#5 - FREEDOM CORNER



Graphite 5B Pencil (we think) on B&Q Value Matt Emulsion

Interesting that the artist has chosen pencil for this work.

(No pencils are made available to The Artist.
We have no idea where it came from or where it went).



A mocking echo of the decorative willow sticks behind which the work appears.

We think this says (with temporary impudence) that the sticks may be contained, but my freeflowing lines are not.


The full Friday Night Toddler Art Gallery is here... Enjoy!

(Send one of yours over! Just leave a comment below or send me tweet.)

Previous post...
These men are still not like me - DAD STUFF FOR MY KIDS


Following me by email really helps me keep this blog going