Friday, 27 June 2014

SELF-PORTRAITS WITH CAMERAPHONE - Friday Night Toddler Art Gallery

#63 SELF-PORTRAITS WITH CAMERAPHONE

LG Nexus 5, focal Length 1.23mm, exposure 1/15, f/2.9, ISO 783

19:10
We put the artist to bed.

21:30
I checked my phone to put a picture onto the blog.

The settings had all changed and a 3 second timer had been added.

I went into “Gallery”



Here are some of the others








There’s a timeline in here, and if I had the patience, I would turn it into a video cut to the music from Tony Hart’s Take Hart gallery. The clarinet-ty tune, not the vibraphone one.


The full gallery of toddler art is here...

Please feel free to send me your examples - I'd love to see any of yours if you leave a comment below with any picture links...

Previous post...
I always get Elizabeth Duke and Elizabeth Shaw mixed up - DAD STUFF FOR MY KIDS


Follow by email, and it helps me do more of these