Wednesday, 18 June 2014

A load of stuff from Frozen... Fave stuff on the web

Finally started a page for my favourite stuff on the web...

Now sitting in the cluttered list at the top of the page.

Here's a new batch to add.

I'm a Dad, so obviously I'm word perfect on most of the songs from Frozen.

Let It Go



And then I started branching out with behind the scenes videos from the recordings...

Frozen: Kristen Bell "Anna" & Idina Menzel "Elsa"



Disney's Frozen: Behind The Scenes - Soundtrack (SPOILERS)



And now foreign versions...

Let It Go - Multi--language "Behind The Mic" version



There's a Canadian French and a French version.

But the 'English' version is American English.

We tried translating it into British English but only got as far as

"Leave it out, leave it out..."


Finally, all my fave stuff on the web is here...

Previous post...
How to fix piles of wires under the bed - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Follow me by email here...