Monday, 10 February 2014

Running Past The 6th Form Girls On The Station - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

- Running Past The 6th Form Girls On The Station -



This conversation totally did not take place.

ME:
I hate being late for the train. You know, running past the Sixth Form Girls in a sweaty old state...

WIFE:
So, you want to look good in front of the Sixth Form Girls.

ME:
No. No! I’m just saying, you know, hauling my sorry mess onto the platform is embarrassing.

WIFE:
I don’t understand - you’re trying to impress them?

ME:
No! I just mean biologically... statistically... they’re the ones most likely to mock me.

WIFE:
Hmmmmm.


And so falls ever deeper, that self-dug hole I had no idea even existed.


All my 2014 Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Previous post...
In the event of my death - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Follow me by email here...