Monday, 16 December 2013

Turns out we're Irish - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Turns Out We're Irish -



Just found out from Auntie Jean at my Mum's funeral that the Mossey family line does not originate from Scotland, but the name is probably a bastardisation of the name Morrissey and probably comes from Ireland.



Apparently half the family went to the States/Canada and the other half went to Scotland.
(Let's give it up for 'my' half - slow hand clap)

So maybe that explains the Mossey Island in Canada?

How can I best re-adjust to my new found Irish genetic heritage?

Inadvertently, dinner that night was jacket potatoes. How insensitive.


All my Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Previous post...
TALKING PINK SPIRAL - Friday Night Toddler Art Gallery


Follow me by email here...