Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Some more words I've had to add to my Android dictionary - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Some more words I've had to add to my Android dictionary -



Life in 2013:

Why can't you type simple words like "at" and "go" into the android keyboard and have them come up as predictive text?

Anyway, these are just some of the words that I have inadvertently auto-added to my HTC Android phone User dictionary, or at some stage must've thought I might need to type more than once...

I'm on the English (United Kingdom) dictionary, but these are in proper English usage (by me)...

Ack
agh
arsey
Asda
Aussie
autocue
babysitter
BAFTA
barmy
Baz
bluesky
breville
bulletpoints
bunking (as in bunking off)
busk
cardio
cbeebies
cc'ing
Christmassy
ciao (I have no idea why I felt I need to use this word ever)
clunkier
conker
crinkle
cuppa
deets (as in can't be arsed to type details)
defo (as in can't be arsed to type definitely)
Dick
Dickie
dishy
embed
Emmerdale
faff
Fantasia
frappe
Hellbeast (yes, it's right to have a capital H on that)
Hoovering
Jiffy
jobbing
Kidston (a lot of correspondence with my wife must involve this Cath)
lids (why isn't that in there?!)
msgs (the singular msg is built-in already, but not the plural)
nutter
oi
Peppa
pinging
prang
prez
railway (maybe the built-in calls it a railroad...)
saville
scrawlings
screengrabs
sendout
sharpish
showreel
slagging
sleeting
soundbite
splutter
stitchup
sweary (as in sweary cakes - link here)
tong
topsy
vid
weightier (sorry, but heavier doesn't have the same weight)
Yeti (link here)


All my Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Previous post...
Icey Bikes - not the Tour De France...