Monday, 29 July 2013

Entertainment Debt - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Entertainment Debt -



Life in 2013:

ENTERTAINMENT DEBT (coined, for me, by @seveneggplatter) - is the term for TV and films you haven't yet watched.

The things you've "been meaning to see..." and you "...really want to catch up on."

But the box sets and the unopened files on your DVR are all Entertainment Debt.

When you tell me that a show is great: "You'd love it!" ...

You have just added to my Entertainment Debt.

And never judge someone from their DVD shelf. Most of the good stuff is loaned out. Our shelves are filled with toxic Entertainment Debt.

All my Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Previous post...
80s Kids Organisation - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Click here for the latest post...

Here's why I'm doing this