Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Jean Michel Jarre - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Jean Michel Jarre -



Found out today that my friend's sister spilt some orange juice into Jean Michel Jarre's Moog when they lived next door to him in Paris.

Too much to process.

How could he have kept this from me for so long.

I couldn't stop asking -

Your sister... spilt some orange juice... into Jean Michel Jarre's Moog?

I was babbling like a fool.

And then I started watching a load of Jean Michel Jarre videos.




Laser Harp gets stuck, has problems


Then got distracted from that and started watching a load of videos about Laser Harps.

Tetris Theme on Laser Harp


Who wouldn't want to play the Laser Harp?



All my Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Latest post here...

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

Click here for the latest post