Monday, 25 February 2013

Baby Disco Playlist - Toddler tracks...

Started a playlist for a baby or toddler disco...

Stuff that's good to jump around or wave arms to.

It currently stands at this:

Puss N' Boots, by Adam & The Ants

Daddy Cool, by Boney M

National Express, by Divine Comedy

You're The First, The Last, My Everything, by Barry White

Pop Goes The World, by Men Without Hats

That's Not My Name, by The Ting Tings

Americanos, by Holly Johnson

Mr. Blue Sky, by Electric Light Orchestra

Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen

Go West, by Village People

Sailing on the Seven Seas of Blue, by Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark

El Bimbo (French Version) by Marien

Star Wars Theme, by Meco

Click here to leave your Toddler Disco suggestions...


And while I'm here, I'm fascinated by the stories behind
Go West
El Bimbo
- can't avoid bunging all the versions on here somehow somewhere sometime.


All my Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Latest post here...

NEXT: post --->

<--- PREVIOUS: post


Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me