Saturday, 23 February 2013

All my hubs - the places where I list stuff I want to find again...


Starting to combine all the lists into mega lists, so that new posts at least feed back into a grander list...
Maybe those are the lists that tweets and new posts feed back into...

Here they are:

THE GREAT DISRUPTION

- How my favourite 10 bits of social media that get a disproportionate response, get a disproportionate response...


- When Legacy Media is a bit rubbish


- Social Media that isn't very impressive... (digital places being a bit rubbish)

MY FAVOURITE THINGS ON THE WEB


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Blogs I Haven't Yet Started...

FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY





NEXT: post --->

<--- PREVIOUS: FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY - Sugar and Spice and All Things LINES

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

Latest post here...