Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Why don't we have Metric Boobs in the UK? - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS
- Why don't we have Metric Boobs in the UK? -

(pic from Sophia Jenna's awesome blog)

I don't know why in the UK we still measure breasts in Imperial.

I think it's because centimetres gives you a bigger number.

Measuring Boobs in inches is more demure.

36D sounds more, manageable, than 91D.

(Which is what it would be in metric.)


Though, if you wanted to be modest, you should measure chests in feet.

"Three foot" sounds, you know, proper.


All my Dad Lessons For My Kids are here

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to get these direct by email

NEXT: FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY - Artist with biro swirl --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: RASTAMOUSE SUBTITLE OF THE WEEK - That is dread

Click here for the latest post