Monday, 7 January 2013

French Standup - Florence Foresti - Cool Stuff on the web

Jason at work mentioned in passing that he spent the weekend watching a standup on DVD do a routine around a topic that sounded a lot like something I'd been tinkering with.

I wanted to make sure it was well clear of the kind of stuff I'm working out, so asked who she was, and it turned out she was French.

So I had a look for her on YouTube, and ended up watching way more than I thought I would...

[French Humor] Florence Foresti



Made me plain forget to write about how The Great Disruption makes you feel like you have to perform a negative check on your own material these days, or how stand-up in other countries is more like Performance Art.


Here's everything else I've labelled as cool stuff

NEXT: RASTAMOUSE SUBTITLE OF THE WEEK - That is dread --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Boots goes all 50 Shades of Grey - Crap legacy media

Click here for the latest post

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me