Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Colleague, Daughter or Lover (and other commuter games) - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Colleague, Daughter or Lover (and other commuter games) -

You see an older man with a younger woman.

Let's play "Colleague, Daughter or Lover"



I call "Colleague".

These are the games in my head while commuting.

I can't turn it off.

(Brief history: It used to be called "Daughter or Lover", which had a much better ring and clearer rules. But this whole other co-worker category seemed to emerge. And, weirdly, always the older man seems to be doing all the talking, which is what makes them stand out on the train. Anyway, "Colleague, Daughter or Lover" it now is.)


Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids

Get these by email

NEXT: Whirlee Kills - FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY --->

HOME

<--- PREVIOUS: Makey Makey - turning anything into a keyboard

Click here for the latest post