Monday, 3 December 2012

Terrible poster ads for books - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Terrible poster ads for books -



Life in 2012:
I have no idea why poster ads for books are so... universally consistently bad.

Especially as, you know, it's in that whole printed medium that they're supposed to be good at.

I have never looked at a book on the basis of a poster ad.

Maybe I'm a tough crowd.

In the corner it says "BUY IT NOW"

Chances are, probably not.


Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow these posts by email. It's free and you can unsubscribe at any time. BUY IT NOW.

NEXT: Santander Hat - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: The couple of sinks couple - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Click here for the latest post