Monday, 10 December 2012

100 Hates, numbers 6-10 - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Putting my list of 100 things I hate here...

...and here is the second batch... Numbers 6 - 10:

6
Hate cleaning round the back of a Breville sandwich maker.



7
Hate still getting post for my Ex.

8
Hate Sunday trading laws.

"Keep Sunday Special".

Having to get shopping done by 4pm or be gouged feels really Special.

9
Hate when people say “take care”.
Like it puts the onus of responsibility onto me for my well-being.

9A
And I hate the word onus.

10
Hate self-fulfilling prophesy:
Like
“Don’t let me forget. I’ve put the beers in the freezer.”


Click here for all my Loves

Click here for all my Hates


NEXT: Orange and Teal - favourite things on the web... --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Andrew Marr Show Drinking Game - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Click here for the latest post

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me