Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Subtle hints from the supermarkets - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Subtle hints from the supermarkets -

It's almost like my Clubcard is trying to tell me something.



Like that I am maybe a fat sod.

UPDATE:

@ThatMrStirling
Tesco can be very chilling as well: pic.twitter.com/y3wQXwrO

Tesco Youre Next sign, you're next, chilling sign, store supermarket line queue, directional signage


And this from comedian Paul Foot's facebook page
"A tragic receipt."




Got any more? Leave a comment below (by clicking here) or tweet me @neilmossey




UPDATE:
@Tyburn_Cross
Did once see in pound shop a sign saying "Looking to quit?" right next to bottles of lube. Wish I'd taken a pic now.


VIA @Herccrew3
Please note, Cat milk does not come from cats.




See also: Optimistic Shelf Edge Labelling)-




Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

NEXT: Ciabatta is the emptiest of all the breads - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME <--- PREVIOUS: 100 Things I Love, PART 2 - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Click here for the latest post