Sunday, 18 November 2012

Making it clear you're not a shoplifter - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - When shops leave the security tag on -



Life in 2012:
You will buy clothes, and get them home, and then find they haven't taken the security tag off them.

You'll end up overcompensating while returning security tagged clothes.

Like “being obvious” and “holding aloft” are both proof of purchase.



And wanting to be snotty that you've got to come back and do this, but not being able to be properly snotty, because until they've taken it off, the thing somehow isn't really yours.

And unless shop security tags become an intentional fashion statement in the future (like leaving the labels on baseball caps), you'll have to do that walk of shame-but-I've-got-nothing-to-be-ashamed-of-I've-bought-this-I-know-it's-still-tagged-but-I-paid-money-for-it-honest-I've-got-the-receipt-in-here-somewhere.

Sainsburys security tag detector

If it does turn out you've grown up to be shoplifters:

Give your kids things to hold, then put them on your shoulders so they hold it above the tag detectors as you walk out.

Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids


NEXT: Fish Pedicure - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Old person actually sodcasting - for lessons for my kids


Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me