Thursday, 15 November 2012

Ciabatta is the emptiest of all the breads - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - Ciabatta is the emptiest of all the breads -


Ciabatta is the emptiest of all the breads

You cut into it, and it is just bubbles.




There is more bubble than bread.

How much did I pay for this?

Two quid.

Get outta here.


The baker invented a way to sell air, in bread form.

This is not a loaf.

It is an oxygen container.




Divers should take down a couple of ciabatta sandwiches with them.

They would be able to breathe for a long time.

But would they would die through hunger.


Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

NEXT: FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY - Lines Ajar --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Subtle hints from the supermarkets - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Click here for the latest post