Wednesday, 21 November 2012

How to write your own UK road signs... - favourite free things on the web

How to write your own UK road signs... - favourite free things on the web

Just added this to my 10 favourite free things on the web
(click here for the full list...)



How to make your own UK road signs



Now you can. Here's the UK road sign font (the link is at the bottom):

"Transport Medium" & "Transport Heavy"



Plus Motorway, Temporary Motorway, Pavement, Variable Danger Sign and Old Style road fonts too...

All available from here:
http://www.cbrd.co.uk/fonts



"I maDe tHiS"



Full list of my favourite cool free stuff on the web here
(eg tired of tailgating... or being hassled by aggressive drivers?
Email-a-car)



NEXT: Equal amounts of dinner for your other half - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: 100 Things I hate - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

Click here for the latest post