Tuesday, 13 November 2012

100 Things I Love, PART 2 - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - 100 things I love - PART 2 -

The list of 100 things I love continues...

6
Love the Johnny Cash lyric: "My name is Sue. HOW DO YOU DO."

7
Love how BBC Alba adapted Shaun the Sheep by just doing Vic Reeves in Gaelic at the beginning (try this link - it might work)



8
Love how mechanics always leave your driver's seat back like they are 9 feet tall.

9
Love that I hit a Twitter follower limit,
so had to unfollow @wossy and @rustyrockets.
I feel like the BBC Trust.

10
Love marker-pen drumming with my son to a Bangles Medley.
(Spend many other weekends marker-pen drumming with my toddler to THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofByti7A4uM )




Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids


Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow this by email

NEXT: Subtle hints from the supermarkets - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: BBC Crisis continues - RASTAMOUSE SUBTITLE OF THE WEEK


Click here for the latest post